Sunday 25 October 2015

FIASCO 2015

Today I have attended wargaming event FIASCO 2015 in The Leeds Royal Armouries, as part of our gaming club the Leeds Night Owls. They had a really nice ruined city table for Bolt Action and we got a big size table to show off Infinity so had a nice set up of a full gaming table, which was part for demo games and part for just showing other miniatures. And then we still had room to set up the Operation: Icestorm boxset and show bunch of the tokens and templates. I didn't collect all of the minis from Icestorm in time so we only had one Fusilier and one Alguacile, but we had bunch of other mimis. I brought some of my Morats, JSA (did demos with three line troops of those two) and Caledonia. Colin who was attending the table with me added some more Ariadna and PanO, can't remember if something else too.

We talked about Infinity to lots of people and did some demo games, which was fun. Having the Icestorm box helped to show off everything you get in it. I think we might have sold few people on it. I didn't have time to check out everything else much, but the event was full of wargaming traders and related stuff, and lots of demo games too were going on. Maybe next time we'll see some Infinity traders! We did show some of the Infinity templates too, Zen Terrain, Warsenal and Customeeple. Next time I'll prepare better and have some leaflets or something.

By next year I plan to have my own Ariadna themed board done, so I'll be able to travel UK on my own without taking our club stuff all the time.

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures, I was too busy talking about Infinity and forgot, but at least I got our set up:




No comments:

Post a Comment