Saturday 7 October 2017

Pride of Rodina - $wag Box


 Earlier this year Pride of Rodina (PoR) was holding a painting contest through Facebook and I have entered my Veteran Kazak, which ended up to be the winning entry. Kyle sent me a box of Pride of Rodina merchandise, which has arrived today from across the Atlantic so I thought I'd share unboxing of this awesome PoR swag.


The box was padded with a genuine copy of Southeast Missourian newspaper, and I'd like to say that American newspaper are so weird comparing to the British newspaper! They are like really long, and thin. 


Inside the box I found a t-shirt, a patch, six button badges, set of templates, a fancy brush, a tournament box and an awesome PoR miniature; everything (except the brush) has the PoR logo and is of good quality. The tournament box needs assembly so I'll share how it looks when I built it.


I think the miniature is the most impressive thing. I remember seeing the 3D pictures of it on Facebook and its really cool to hold it in my hands. It fits perfectly into an Ariadna army and I love the details. It will make for a great Spetsnaz proxy or any unit with a Sniper Rifle. I am certainly looking forward to painting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment