Sunday 11 June 2017

PoR Painting Contest Almost Done

Thanks to being stuck at my mate's house on Sunday (literally trapped, road was closed off thanks to some people running around so I couldn't drive away) I didn't have as much time as I thought I would but I did get some work done, so I am happy with that. 

The photos are not the best as I took them at night and I don't have any good day light lamps at home, so I will take better ones in the morning for my final entry.

The last thing to improve will be adding wear and tear to the armour and maybe some highlights on the armour plates too, my only concern was that I am not sure how to highlight camouflage, I just think it will look like a mess. I don't normally put many highlights on weapons as I don't think they need it, but that is also one thing I can learn to do better.





No comments:

Post a Comment