Friday 19 May 2017

Pride of Rodina Painting Contest

The Pride of Rodina is hosting a Kazak painting contest, I am getting bit late into it but there are still over two weeks left so I should have enough time to paint one model! The model I will be painting is the Veteran Kazak with T2 Rifle (from Ariadna Starter Set). It has been one of my favourite models in the game for  a long time and if I did play vanilla Arianda, he'd be in every list. 

The colour theme for the model will be desert based, though as you will be able to tell from the photos, he won't be on a desert base. I haven't decided yet on the camouflage pattern but it will be either mostly brown or with a mix of green. I will be drawing inspiration from the French Foreign Legion as I use this model as a Moblot in my French army (as there isn't enough unique Moblot models yet) and all my French will be painted as my take on Ariadna's MRRF Foreign Legion. 

So far I have the model built, primed and based. By the time I post next it should have base colours done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment