Tuesday 27 September 2016

Lilith is in Infinity canon!

While I am writing my articles about the UK Masters Tournament I thought I'd share this wonderful news. Gutier Lusquiños Rodríguez, aka Interruptor made Lilith part of the Infinity canon! Okay okay, he didn't say that or even implied it but he was cool enough to sign our N3 books and left awesome messages in the same style we find in the books. So close enough I say!

Thank you Gutier and Corvus Belli for being awesome.


[Alert Message]
[All the units proceed to the canteen of the deck 9-B. We have a code 24. Fight in a bar. The Caledonian operative called "Lilith" is giving troubles, once again.]
[Alert Message]


"Peter 'Lilith' Balogh comes straight outta Caledonia. That means he knows taverns as well as the front line. And he fights in both!"
[Colonel Yevgueni Voronin. Recorded in a meeting o the Stavka, the Ariadna High Command. Mat' Planet Dawn.]

No comments:

Post a Comment