Friday 9 June 2017

PoR Painting Contest Update

On the 19th of May I have posted about entering the Pride of Rodina Painting Contest and I had every intention of painting more regularly with more updates, but as it often happens life had different plans for me. So I am bit behind but I am confident I can finish my entry over the weekend to look at least bit decent!

As I am writing this I have already made more progress than on the photos but didn't have time to take new photos of it, so I wanted to at least share how my Veteran Kazak looks with basic colours and before any washes & highlights. 

I have already finish a camouflage pattern over the sandy armour and hope to get all the highlights done on Saturday, mainly on the gun, the backpack roll and everything that isn't camouflage. On Sunday I will finish the base and be ready to submit before middnight. That is the plan anyway, lets see if I can do it.



1 comment: