Friday 30 December 2016

They said I could be anything...

... so I became a HVT!


This happened before the last Norther Open, the 7th, I just forgot to write about it sooner. One of the sponsors for the tournament, Arts of War Studios, made us HVT (or civilian) tokens in likeness of the Northern Open HQ Members.

From left to right on the picture above its Ed, Colin, myself and Matt. Arron who does lots of the organizing was unable to take a picture of himself before the deadline so sadly he didn't get a token. I thought it was a great idea and sent them a photo in my Caledonian outfit. In my opinion they captured it quite well and even gave my token a beard feature!


The tokens are super cool and good quality. I can only recommend to buy tokens from the Arts of War Studios. They do have a range for Infinity and other games too.

You'll have a chance to play with them if you come down to any future Northern Open event. We don't let people keep them but they are offered as token for the games. During NO7 I of course always used myself as the HVT.



No comments:

Post a Comment